October 13, 2009

Silly Quote-ness

Okay, as I was looking for a quote to replace the James Dean quote Alice put up there, I came across several silly quotes. I decided to put some here for you all to see!!

"If you cannot read this, please ask the flight attendant for assistance."
United Airlines Flight Safety Brochure

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
George Globol


"Seven out of ten people suffer from hemmorhoids." Does this mean that the other three enjoy it?
Sal Davino

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
Dick Cavett

"Some people say that I must be a horrible person, but that's not true. I have the heart of a young boy -- in a jar on my desk."
Stephen King

"You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest."
Rowan Atkinson a.k.a. Mr. Bean

some of them are lame, I know.

PS: My computer doesn't recognize the word "arse". It just put a red line below it! XD

4 comments:

  1. hahaness!!! "if u cannot read this please ask the flight attendant" im gonna use that from now on. XP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice :) im gonna use the arse one on some1....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a pamplemousse!!!!! whatever that means :P
    Ni shi wo de ma ma. Wo shi ni de lao shi. Da kai shu! DA KAI SHU, I SAY!!!! DAAAAAA KAAAAAAAIIIII SHUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.