November 18, 2009

Kyaaa!

I cannot believe I forgot to post this much. This is my first post since Halloween! As an apology, I will try to make this post extra-long.
Stuff everyone must check out:
~unnecessaryquotes.com
this is awesome. u'll see when u get there.
~jacksonpollock.org
another awesome one. check it out.
~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ps3W8FFHAU
go to related videos and watch another when u r done. I get hooked and listen to them for hours on end! For the many of u that don't know what VOCALOID is, learn now.
Yeah, so...
I am finally finishing up Tsubasa! It took so long to read.
my brother is annoying. A fact.
blah blah blah. Extra-long posting is difficult. How do u do it calli?
I have to go. maybe I will edit it later. maybe not.
This post was not extra-long enough!

2 comments:

  1. You trying to make extra-long posts? Just start chatting about random stuff, funny stuff, sad stuff, laziness, and THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I can't make my posts tht long either.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.