January 4, 2010

I have nothing to talk about. Why are you posting then?! Because I feel like it. Oh, wait. I am being called.

I'm back. Whatwas that about? I needed to put on my pajamas, apparently. Did you? Yes. Why? Because I was told to. ...ok.

I am sitting next to a flying alarm clock. I got it as a newyears present. What's a New years present? A present given to you on new years. At first, i was under the impression that the alarm clock actually flew around the room when you pressed snooze. But it doesn't. Only a small piece does. But it doesn't work, anyway.

I was also under the impression that Justin Bieber's last name was actually beaver. That's so stupid! Like, don't you know anything? Yes I actually do. And I have to go. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. woooow, pipie. Talkin to ur self much? Has pre comp stress gotten 2 ur head? Crazy!

    Haha. Jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww............... you read my mind!!! Are you................................ psychic??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, she said he was Jason Beaver.......

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.