June 9, 2010

Well, maaaaybe...

I mi~ght be returning to Blogger after nearly a month of silence. But don't count on my posting every day. I think I might re-manage my posts and send the less-than-satisfactory ones into storage. A clean slate, full of new beginnings, you know?
But thanks for everything anyone's done, I guess. (I think saying something like that is required...)
Now that it's summer I'm going to go several weeks without posting. (Summer camp, Dial-up, etc.)
But just in case anyone here didn't know, I will NOT be using my Facebook at all this summer. But I think Alice might be using it, so if I'm there, it's probably her.

So, sorry about the silence. I shall (hopefully) return soon.



But, I re~~ally hope more people will comment from now on. The posts will be more serious, and "comment-worthy", I hope.

3 comments:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.