March 21, 2010

A Random Post on Random Things

Hello! I'm so sorry I didn't post in London. We were too busy being tourists, and we only had one adapter to our pluggies. And I'm also sorry I haven't posted in the last week. I was so busy I didn't even have time to check my email until today.
Guess what? Only Alice will really get this, but I don't care. Apparently, Nina, Ichi, and Zero all appeared somewhere in Pitchi Pitchi Pitch vol. 1! So now, I'm gonna search through the pitifully shallow and typical shoujo to find them.
Have any of you seen "Paper Heart"? If you haven't, go rent it or get it on Netflix or something. I saw it on the plane ride back from London, and it is rather ah-mazing!
Again, check out something awesome that I know about and you probably don't. It's called Shana Logic at shanalogic.com. It's expensive, but the stuff is totally cool and completely indie. As an example, they mix kawaii with geeky with random with awesome! (And I'm not advertising or something.)
Did you see my new profile? I updated it a little while ago. I changed my picture and my description. Now it takes up the maximum allowance!
Right now, I am obsessed with...typing way too much, VOCALOID, Shana Logic, and Mamotte! Lollipop. I will probably end these obsessions in a few days, then get back into them in a month or so. That's the way it usually works.
Well, I can't think of much more to say, so bye-bye!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.