March 29, 2010

Vampire Knight -ness

I'm back! I've been reading Vampire Knight recently, so that's all I'm gonna talk about in this post. If you haven't read it, you can leave now. Bluey, if you still use blogger, no one else will understand my post!
I loved the part of the recent chapter where zero is talking to ichiru's grave, and then ichiru just popped out of nowhere and gave him advice. I really love zero and ichiru. Both of them. But mostly Zero.
At the very end of that chap, Zero sees Yuuki when she's being attacked by that Touma dude, and now I'm super excited to see the interaction between them!
You know, Yuuki is a pretty tough female protagonist. I mean, compare Yuuki to Bella Swan, and Yuuki would totally crush Bella. Vampires are so much cooler in VK than in Twilight.
I am confused by that sara person. I just get that she is the sister of that guy, um, what was his name? but that's it. And she goes to an allgirls school and (almost?) eats a girl there...
I like Zero waaaaaay better than Kaname. I mean, Kaname has too many dark secrets and boring chapters filled with confusing conversation. Zero is much more pure(?) and his chapter bits are always interesting.
Well, I don't know what else to say, but for those of you that don't have a clue what VK is, leave a comment or something...

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.